Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Spooky........Happy Halloween!


It's the time of the year again to be spooky, creepy, freaky, you name it, I think I got it all! 😂😂 Yes, you are right, it's Happy Halloween!!

In Malaysia, it's still not a thing to celebrate out loud yet, after so many years, but getting better I must say. Hope in the future, one day, Halloween will be a nationwide celebration where every households who celebrate, will decorate and have Trick or Treats for all kids dressed up in costumes and going from house to house for trick-a -treating.......how fun!!

Anyway, without fail, every year I still bake and decorate some cupcakes for Halloween to give away to friends, and some for my kids to enjoy the celebration......just for fun!


This year I baked some Red Velvet cupcakes , recipe adapted from Cupcakes Jemma here and it's so easy to make and it's yummy!! Try it out.

Of course, I topped it with Vanilla buttercream and decorated it with Oreo Crunch and handmade fondant designs of a RIP tombstones, creepy crawly Spider 🕷🕸 and Boo the Pumpkin 🎃



I hope you like the cupcakes as much as I do ......have a creepy spooky Halloween......Boo!!

Happy Baking!


No comments: