Friday, September 21, 2018

A throwback post........Vanilla Butter Taiwanese Castella Cake

I know I owe it to you that this post should have been up weeks ago. However, it's better late than never. I haven't had much time in baking the norms lately, as I was busy experimenting the other type of baking....the KETO way, LOL 🤣

Ok, I know you might be rolling your eyes on me, but ya, what to do. I have decided to embark on this Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) way of eating to be my permanent lifestyle, so I'll have to learn to adapt to it, and to stay in it,  I have to make it sustainable by being able to make myself some yummy Keto food. In fact, it's not so hard, you just have to be creative, and experiment new things. Basically, my once best friend food list like low-fat dairy, grains, wholemeal bread and buns, and fruits (both whole and juice), are now my "not-so" friendly buddies anymore. I've decided to ditch them and of course the main culprit , the "SUGAR" for good!!

Ok, enough said about my switch, let's get back to this bake.......hehe, I know you are anxiously waiting for the recipe. trust me, you have to try it, and guarantee you'll love it too. My son, never once change his request if asked what he wants to have for tea-time, this is for sure he'll request, 😉



It's easy and not complicated, and it's once a hit in most of all food bloggers' blogs. You see it almost everyday, and some of them even baked it like "really" everyday 🤣 I guessed it must be the simplicity in the making that you just don't find it a stress when making it. Of course to top it all, it's really light, spongy, and delicious, you can have the whole cake and yet doesn't feel guilty at all, LOL (this should be a good thing right?)

And here's the recipe for it, bake it, and share your bake pics in my Facebook page (oh and LIKE my page so that you'll get updates of my latest bakes), and should you have any questions at all, do let me know, and I'll try my very best to get back to you, here or Facebook.




You may download the above recipe from the link below



Till then, have a good weekend and catch up later! Happy baking.....😘

No comments: