Saturday, October 27, 2018

Matcha Zebra Sponge Cake .....the all time fav!



Its weekend and weekends are normally dedicated to cooking and baking for me , if I don't have any special outing or programs, LOL

So this weekend, I baked the usual zebra pattern sponge cake, but instead of the previous Chocolate flavour, I changed it to Matcha aka Green Tea, it's the family's all time favourite.



This cake doesn't need much intro or description, as this is not the first time I baked. You can find the recipe in the link below, and of course , like I said, the only changes you need to make is by substituting the 1 Tablespoon of Cocoa Powder to 1 Tablespoon of Matcha or Green Tea Powder, and the rest of it are all the same.

https://plus.google.com/u/1/114625954057922568813/posts/YZhDg4aHVRF


Till then, have a good weekend, Halloween is around the corner, so will whip up some Halloween treats and share with you all soon. Stay tuned and have a pleasant weekend!


Happy Baking!


No comments: