Wednesday, November 21, 2018

OREO again...but Chiffon Cake

Oh yes, you heard me right, it's OREO ...again?! hahaha......sorry I was basically in the mood for any OREO baking recently and therefore, this was baked. I would say you'll not regret baking it as it's so airy and soft and its taste delicious of course, anyway, what's not with OREO right?

Anyway, its really easy to make , and I'm pretty sure you already have all the ingredients required in your pantry already. I bookmarked this recipe from Anncoo Journal's blog quite sometime already. And guess what, I made 6 of it within 2 days as one of my gym buddy ordered 4 nos for her daughter's kindergarden teachers as a 'Thank You' gift, then the other 2 was one for my k-zai and another one for kids at home.

Here is the recipe for you to give it a try, bake any chiffon cakes like usual, just that this one, save some whole OREOs for decoration too. I will also link back the original recipe from Anncoo Journal here, just in case you wish to check it out.


You may download this recipe by clicking on the link below:

Hope you give this a try and let me know if you and your family like it or not, and if you have any questions about baking, please do comment below or Like my Facebook page and comment there, baking is always fun when you have a group of people sharing tips and ideas and sharing recipes to bake together.


Till then, Happy baking !





No comments: