Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Black Beauty Chiffon Cake



In the month of September and October has quite a lot of Public Holidays, and this gives me the time to experiment and try out new recipes that I have collected and lining up to try out. As you can see, I have baked this Black Beauty Chiffon Cake, in fact it's just an ordinary Chocolate Chiffon cake , just that it's finished with a more sophisticated and classy look, hahaha 😂

As I have mentioned in my previous postings, that bakers nowadays are very creative, and they incorporate their artistic skills into their baking too. And without dragging this too long, I know you are very impatient, 😜 here is the recipe attached to how I got this cake done and it's actually, no rocket science, just a little piping here and there , trust me , it is 😊


The texture of the cake is very airy and soft, rich Chocolate chiffon pairing it with Cream Cheese in the middle layer, who could resist not giving it a try, right?  Here is the recipe for this beautiful beauty .....😋



You may download the above recipe at the following link below:


I have a few more artistic cakes that I'm lining up to try soon, so click follow on my blog and you'll be informed once there is a new post up. Thanks for dropping in today and have a blessed day, and hope you like this recipe and cake.....cheers!

Happy Baking!

No comments: