Saturday, September 22, 2018

Shanghai Cheesy Mooncakes.....My all time favourite

Mid-Autumn Festival is a week away , and everyone is busy and hustling to bake all the mooncakes they can bake.....and I'm one of them to, hahaha
Actually, I'm not quite a fan of mooncakes, even my kids and my Hubby too, they don't really care if there will be any mooncakes to cut on that festive day itself, as they never like mooncakes......not sure why, but for me, it's too sweet I guessed.

Anyway, every year, I make sure that I baked a batch of these yummy cheesy and melt in the mouth "Shanghai Mooncakes," and this recipe never fails me even on my first try. I fell in love with it the moment I took a bite, and ever since, it's been my 'must-have' for every Mooncake Festival. For this, my kids and Hubby , and even my in-laws loves it! 


So, without further talking, let's start baking some of these goodies. I will not submit a recipe this time on my version, as I think justice will be made if I link back to the person who shared this recipe to the world 7 years ago, and she is non-other than blogger Ms Sonia of Nasi Lemak Lover. Thanks dear for the yummilicious recipe, Sonia!!😘😘😘


Recipe link as below :
http://nasilemaklover.blogspot.com/2011/09/cheesy-shanghai-mooncake.html

I did everything exactly as the original recipe, and did not twerk or change anything, therefore I suggest you follow the original recipe like I do 😉


Besides, doing a batch without the egg yolks (for the kids), I also did a batch with egg yolks as my in-laws prefer to have the ones with yolks. Here they are, hope you also take some time to bake both of these version, as it's so good!!!

 Hope you like it too!

Recipe link as per below :
http://nasilemaklover.blogspot.com/2011/09/cheesy-shanghai-mooncake.html


Happy Baking !

No comments: