Friday, September 21, 2018

Zebra Vanilla & Chocolate Sponge Cake

In baking, a lot agreed that it's actually not only about skill, but also about creativity and artistic too . 


Recently I saw a lot of bakers playing with their bake goods....I meant playing in the sense that they added their creativity and artistic side into it.......for example, some shape their buns or paus into a pig or bear, some make leaopard, giraffe or cow's prints into their loaf of bread, it's super cute!! Then, some draw patterns and flowers on their Swiss Rolls, and lately, since Mid -Autumn Festival is around the corner, a lot of bakers also baking and creating really awesome and beautiful mooncakes , all colours, shapes and sizes, truly amazing!!!

I was way behind all this , and guess what, this is my first drawing project,  😂😂😂 I have always wanted to make it but it was always in the queue , but never got a chance. today finally!! I'm going to create my Zebra Patterned Sponge cake.....hope you try it and like it too! 😊


Here is the recipe , please take some time to try it out, it's fun and seeing the end result of the cake when you slice it......the satisfaction, it's so fulfilling. 



You may download the recipe above from the link below:
https://plus.google.com/u/1/114625954057922568813/posts/YZhDg4aHVRF


Happy Baking !

No comments: