Friday, July 15, 2011

ANGRY BIRDS project


As some of you would know that I have a side-small home-business taking orders for cupcakes, cakes and cookies as part of my passion for baking........it's called "Cupcakes Fairytale". I have started this little small scale home biz since last year September, and with the support from friends and family, it's been doing pretty well........and with their constant support and encouragement, I haven't stop baking ever since *wink* . I will continue to bake and create what I was commissioned to by my customers, and will constantly improve my skill through the days.

Presently, the 'talk of the town' is this game called "ANGRY BIRDS" and I wouldn't believe you if you tell me you have not heard of them, LOL. My Hubby downloaded the game to his Tab and ever since, Angel was obsessed with the game and also the 'Red bird'........don't ask me why the red one......LOL

With the town now talking about these 'birds', I made an attempt to make a batch of them in Sugar Cookies with fondant of the birds design. Cupcakes Fairytale has created "Sugar Fondant Cookies" as one of their popular party favors amongst kid's parties.......and I'm sure this creation theme would also make a hit.

There you go, I have created the whole gang of "Angry Birds" and also not forgetting the 'Pig'.....LOL





Are you game for Angry Birds??


2 comments:

WendyinKK said...

My girl loves angry bird too.

Mumto4Angels said...

haha, Wendy, my girl even talked her daddy in buying her a red angry bird soft toy so she can cuddle and sleep at night, LOL