It's been awhile now that I have not been making any agar-agar or pudding for the kids to eat. The main reason behind is "lazy"....LOL. But thanks to seeing Wendy's blog, that I found out something that will definitely please the kids....and they will definitely love it to bits and pieces......Mango Pudding, the one that taste just like the favourites among kids and adults alike.....the brand named "COCON".....yes, you are right!!
My kids love this brand's Mango Pudding, they can easily pop it into their mouth not realising how many they have actually ate. Well, thanks again to Wendy of Table for 2 for sharing this recipe with us. Those of you who like the COCON mango Pudding should really try this out.......for me, I'm going to make it again for sure!
Here's the recipe and you can also get it from here.......^_^
MANGO KONNYAKU PUDDING
10gm Konnyaku Powder
200gm Castor sugar
1.5 Liter water
100gm Coffeemate / Creamer
200gm Mango Concentrate
Nata de Coco (as much as you want)
- Mix Konnyaku powder and castor sugar together in a bowl .
- Bring the water to a boil, add in creamer and stir until dissolve.
- Slowly spoon in the sugar and konnyaku powder mixture.
- Set to low fire, stir well and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir one a while.
- Fill the pudding moulds with Nata de Coco.
- Turn the fire off, and stir in the Mango Concentrate. Stir to mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into the moulds, let stand in for a while, then transfer to the fridge to chill and set before serving.
Happy Mango Pudding Making!!