Saturday, June 26, 2010

Chocolate Molten Cake with Vanilla Ice-cream



It's another night of endless 'exciting' football matches lined up and I just have to bake something to keep me awake so that I can last through the twilight until 2.30am's match. :P Tonight I wanted to eat something that has chocolate in it, I meant really, and lots of chocolate in it…….I can opt for a bar of Toblerone though, but that just doesn't quite do the trick. I flipped through my recipe files in the study room and even get some generous suggestion from the kids to see what they have in mind…….but 'sigh' they are so hooked up in their computer and PSP games……that no one is suggesting anything. Fine! I'll do the pick myself……..and I chose "Chocolate Molten Cake" because when I read through the recipes, I'm a bit curious this cake, or should I say 'little cake', as it was baked in ramekin like soufflés………does not calls for any flour in it. Wooo……pure semi-sweet chocolate, I love that…..just what I want……it promises a texture that is light and soft, and airy and yet……you don't feel like you have eaten a huge bar of chocolate and later felt guilty about it….cool huh?


Yeap, that's what I wanted now…….this will be my dinner tonight……and on top of it, I'm going to eat it with a full scoop of Vanilla Ice-cream…….tell me about the calories later :P
Here's where I got the recipe……..something different, something special!



Happy Baking !

No comments: