Thursday, March 15, 2018

KETO TUNA MELTS

As some of you may know that I'm into Low Carb High Fat (LCHF) Ketogenic way of eating (WoE) since last year August 2017. The main reason I jumped into the Keto wagon was not because I want to lose weight, but more so that I wanted to lose some Body Fat and gain some good lean muscles. 
I have been working out in the gym for over a year now (some of you may know I'm a gym freak 😝) and I hit the gym 3 to 4 days in a week doing Cardio (BodyCombat & RPM) Strength training (BodyPump). I love the Les Mills group workout programs and enjoys it very much, well, why not when I also have a group of strong beautiful ladies who shares the same passion as I am. We motivates each other, and the best part is, we love ourselves to be willing to strive for the best for ourselves.

Ok, coming back to this WoE, I wanted to get into this WoE to lose what I need to lose and gain what I'm suppose to gain, and that's lean muscles. I understand that in this WoE, your body is train to use body fat as fuel ,and if you are doing strength training, you actually have a better chance of gaining your muscle mass, and that's what I'm training for.

Anyway, for those of you who not in this WoE, no worries, this Keto Tuna Melts are just as yummy for you as for those who are on LCHF / Keto. ....but of course I wouldn't suggest you to eat it too often, as you might know, high Carbs + high Fat = Suicide !! Once in a while should be fine.


I normally do meals preparation for a week since I started this WoE. I don't mind have the same food for a week , or at least 5 days a week, as it saves me time and headache to think of what to eat, especially when I'm at work.  This Keto Tuna Melts are just the perfect meal in fact, I would have one of it and 1 cup of my Bulletproof Coffee, and that will be my lunch 😋, totally satisfying and it's really yummy! Give it a try and you'll like for sure, moreover it's super easy to make too!
 You may download the above recipe by clicking unto this link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i352sqyP09PradkiW4lqyfsA4kxLzblq/view?usp=sharing



By the way, as I have mentioned "Homemade Mayonaise" in the recipe, you can refer to this Youtube video on how to make your own Homemade Mayonaise. It tastes so much better and one thing for sure, you know exactly what you put into it. As store bought Mayonaise has a lot of hidden Carbs (for those who are on LCHF / Keto WoE), we are very particular with the ingredients in all products. 😉

Hope you like this Keto Tuna Melts, and if you want to see the original source of this recipe, you may find it here .


Happy Baking !


No comments: