Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Participation in a 2-day, 5000 Cupcakes Project

I saw this blogpost from Boutique Cupcakes a month ago about them securing a 5000 pieces cupcakes project to use as a gift for the 5000 guest who will be attending the Official Opening of the Wisma Wanita somewhere along Jalan Tuaran on the 18th July 2010. They were recruiting 10 volunteers who are willing to help them with this 2-day, 5000 cupcakes project. So I emailed in to enquire what will be required from us as a volunteer in terms of skills in baking or so forth. They replied and I was being selected and a month later, here it is……..the 5000 cupcakes project in 2 days is ON!!!

I wouldn’t elaborate so much on the whole process as I think the photos I have taken will more or less tells the whole story, though not in details, but I will leave the detailed write –up to Boutique Cupcakes, while I write on my part here……;)


What I can say after the completion of the project was…..a great satisfaction achieved and it was indeed a very tiring process…….but I have no regrets as it was an experience that I truly will remember and cherish forever, as you don’t get to participate in events like this everyday…….so a big CHEERS!!! to Boutique Cupcakes for giving me this opportunity and here’s wishing you all the best in your new outlet that will be opening soon at Lintas Station.


4 comments:

WendyinKK said...

5000??? Wah.. must have been super tiring but fun.
Reminds me of the days when I worked by butt out, skipping lectures to go decorate floats for KL Flower Fest, earning so little money for it, but who cares, it's super fun!!!!

Mumto4Angels said...

Hi Wendy....
Yes, it's super fun although it was super tiring too, hehe :)

Boutique Cupcakes said...

We love having you in the team!!! Muaks!!!

Mumto4Angels said...

Thank you so much Boutique Cupcakes for the fun and joyous 2-days.....I'll cherished it forever! xoxo