Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My absence for the time being..............

Hahaha, I know it's funny to announce my own absence in the blog for a certain period of time. Well, this is due to (1) my niece's (Siew Yee) wedding on the 28th Nov and (2) I'll be bringing the kids to KL from the 4th - 12th Dec for school holiday and also to join the other leg of the wedding, that is 6th Dec in Taiping and 8th Dec in Genting Highlands.

So, you won't be seeing me blogging and posting for a short period of time. But anyway, I will still continue to bake though and last night because I was craving for Tiramisu, I search the kitchen cabinets and the refrigerator, and found all the ingredients I need to make a Tiramisu.......I was so happy, and without hesitation, I just did it. I think my love for Tiramisu has gone overboard , hehe, that I would do just anything to have it.....LOL

OK, tonight after 24 hours in the refrigerator, I'll be enjoying my favourite Tiramisu as a dessert after dinner........gosh, I hope the scale will stay put as it is after my generous contribution of that big piece of 'heaven',........See you guys soon...... Happy Baking and Happy Holidays, to me :)

No comments: