Friday, October 2, 2009

Angelica's TWIN cherry

Twins, yes I have a pair of twin boys, Daniel and Dylan, now aged 8 years and 11 months old. They were never alike to me as I can differentiate them out very easily. When it comes to character and behaviour, they are a total opposite individuals. No matter what, they are very special to me and I thanked the Lord for this gift to me.
Ok, talking about twins....Angel came to me the other day when i came home from work, she was holding a little green coloured fruit, very tiny and I'm a bit curious and ask her , what is it? She told me, "Mummy, you see, today I went to the playground with ko-ko (brothers) and Grandpa, and I picked a twin cherry from the cherry tree. Have you ever seen anything like this?" Hmm....now that is a bit suprising though, I have never seen a cherry like this before, I told her. She said "It's a twin cherry, like ko-ko, Daniel and Dylan, right?" Hahaha.....I laughed and couldn't help it, I looked at her and asked, "Do you know what is a twin, Angel?" She answered me with full of confidence, she said, " Yes Mummy, I know, twins is just like Daniel and Dylan ko-ko, they come out at the same time from your tummy, and they have the same looks, just like my twin cherry."
Kids, they are so innocent and naive is ways that when you looked at them , they are so cute....and so pure. To them, there's no worries, no hatred, no  lies and everything in the eyes of a child is just "SIMPLE". I like that and Angel, Mummy loves you very much, you are very special to me too, sweetie...........xoxo
By the way, take a look at the Angel "Twin Cherry"......... it looks very unique too! Have a nice day, cheers!

No comments: