Sunday, December 20, 2009

Birthday Cakes for Two awesome people

December month has always been the month of celebrations, parties, birthdays.......what I meant is that, this month particularly has the most of all these celebrations. In my family itself, I have 5 persons celebrating their birthday in this month. For friends, I think I have more than a dozen of them celebrating their birthday in December. That's why, I have always like this month, because most of all December is the month of Christmas.......the joyous and most wonderful celebration of the year.....I just love Christmas, ever since I was a little kid.

So, this December, besides my 5 family members celebrating their birthdays, I have 2 very good friends that I have met in early 2009, and in a very short period of time, we became very good and close friends. We basically share the very same interest and that's how we became so, so close. Sometimes, when I think about it, it's like I have known them for ages already. I'm really glad that I have these 2 ladies as friends, as they have brought a lot of laughter and joy to my life and that has really made my life more colourful and more fun. Being with them, I don't have to pretend, and I felt very comfortable and what I like the most is.........we just love to EAT!! Hahaha....

Both of their birthday falls in December, Joanne's on the 19th Dec and Winnie 's on the 20th Dec. Since this year I have started to bake, they have always teases me in my baking. I decided to bake a personal birthday cake to both of them as a surprise and a token of my love to them. It never occurred to me what I wanted to make as I was so clueless in making birthday cakes. The idea just came around and that's what I came up with........LOL......Hope you like it girls! Happy Birthday to you TWO, you girls are the best thing that ever happen to me in 2009!! Love you both! xoxo

This one's for Joanne - 'Fresh cream Sponge Cake with Longan topping'.

This one's for Winnie - 'Fresh Cream Sponge Cake with Peach topping'.

No comments: